Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Monday 3 September 2012

When Psychic Terry Met Garry


Psychic Terry Strange has returned from the V Festival:

"It was a very successful two hours and I gave many readings to drunken teenagers who I believe are called 'Elmos' after the popular childrens TV show Sesame Street. I predicted their GCSE grades and how much they would be bullied in the new term, the awful little bastards.

Garry also helped me, he is my spirit guide sent by my guardian angel and I am the latest in a long line of celebrity spiritualists and psychics which Garry has helped, soon after he was hanged by the neck until dead for a crime he didn't commit some 250 years ago. Garry has helped Psychic Sally as we already know, he has helped Sylvia Brown, he helped Joe Power when Joe successfully found Karen Matthews and he helped Doris Stokes.

He greatly enjoyed the V Festival as well and spent much time in the higher side of life while there drinking spirit ale with his mates Sam, Derek Acorah's spirit guide, Mary Queen Of Scots, King Henry the 8th and his six wives, Sid James and Jim Morrison.

I remember the first time I met Garry, I was six and my Granny Power said 'I can see a pirate stood by you our Tezza' (I wasn't called Psychic Terry then) and then he materialised in thin air, looking just like Captain Jack Sparrow does in the popular movies. In fact Johnny Depp has confirmed that he took the whole 'Captain Jack' look from Garry who he saw when he was 16 at a Ouija Board session in Hollywood.  Amazing, la!"

Psychic Terry Strange is on tour in County Durham, Lincolnshire and Great Yarmouth ('one for the coffin dodgers, they'll be in spirit themselves soon' he laughs)

In conversatiuon with:
Brenda Phillips
Psychic Terry Strange Administration Team
Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment