Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Sunday 9 September 2012

PSYCHIC Terry Strange AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

 
Please note - Psychic Terry Strange is currently on tour
 
Email responses are now on a 7-15 day turnaround rather than the usual 3-5 working day customer service agreement
 
We regret this unfortunate reduction in response times, however Psychic Terry Strange will complete 'brief, limited versions' of his Free Online Psychic Readings in the interrim.
 
Please also note due to a name change by deed poll YOU MUST REFER TO PSYCHIC TERRY STRANGE ONLY AS PSYCHIC TERRY STRANGE
- he will no longer respond to any messages where he is mentioned as 'Terry Strange', 'Terry', 'Tezza', 'Our Tez', 'Gorgeous Sexy Terry' or 'The Doctor Of Love Terry Strange'
 
ONLY PSYCHIC TERRY STRANGE IS ACCEPTABLE
Psychic Terry Strange has consulted both Michael Jackson, the deceased King Of Pop and Curd Cobain, the deceased King of Grunge (who Psychic Terry Strange had not even heard of until last week when he rudely interrupted a seance Psychic Terry Strange was holding in Crewe) and both agree this is something he should stick to going forward.
 
also PLEASE GET YOUR REQUESTS FOR FREE ONLINE READINGS IN BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS OCTOBER 31ST 2012
THE SERVICE WILL BE WITHDRAWN AND AN ADMIN CHARGE OF £39.99 WILL BE MADE FOR EVERY READING AFTER THAT DATE
 
Brenda Phillips
Psychic Terry Strange Administration Team
Liverpool

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete