Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Monday 17 September 2012

(Psychic) Terry On Tour!


"Alright there love, it's Psychic Terry Strange here, celebrity psychic genius and friend to the stars (Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Bernard Manning, Lassie and Curd Cobain from Narnia to name a few) and I'm on tour and its AMAZING

I'm in Great Yarmouth at the mo, working in spirit, and meeting all me lovely fans - Ethel, Edna and Enid I'm talking to you in particular, me beautiful blue-rinsed ladies! I've had so many pairs of bloomers, false teeth and flowers thrown at me from me army of obsessed admirers the Strangies it's unreal y'know. I'm really looking forward to tonight when Garry will be channeling the spirits of those what have passed to the other side of life (EG dead) and bringing joy to the masses of people who aren't celebrities. I'll be in the back room of some pub in Great Yarmouth I forget the name of it.

After that Garry has let me know Michael Jackson is performing another concert in heaven for all of the spirits and lucky mediums to enjoy. He will be playing the whole of his Incredible album apparently. Sounds more like hell to me but I'm on the guest list so I've gorra go.

Lots of love and cosmic energy, don't get your chakras in a twist lovers

Psychic Terry Strange"

as told to Brenda Phillips on her mobile
Psychic Terry Strange Administration

Liverpool



No comments:

Post a Comment