Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Sunday 30 September 2012

Poltergeist activity


"I have been engaged in deep trance meditation for the last 24 hours, convening with Garry, my spirit guide, Pontificus Maximus, my other spirit guide and my druid spirit guide whose name is unpronounceable. Brenda took the following photo as dusk fell, showing spirit orbs of my guides as they weigh up how many Bigfoot and Skinwalkers we can expect in the USA.

I have also noticed Poltergeist activity increasing. This is all due to my cosmic energy rocketing through my chakras as I ensure my psychic shields are in place.

I will continue with my free online psychic readings for the next month while I am in America.Please email terrystrange777@gmail.com for yours"

PTS

No comments:

Post a Comment