Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Monday 3 September 2012

Psychic Terry Strange's Powers Are Given To Him By God


Brenda Phillips continues her chat with Psychic Terry Strange:

"I am still reeling from Yvette Fielding's comments in the media that I am not a Psychic Genius (Psychic Terry is discussing the widely known feud he has with Yvette Fielding) and am merely 'quite good'. This is bollocks, frankly. You don't see me driving 300 miles to a haunted castle to find a ghost then running around screaming like a big jessie when it taps my arm and running away do you?

Anyway I am often asked 'Do animals have souls and go to heaven?' and my answer is always yes, love, they do, even the cows and pigs you eat in your economy burgers and bangers, soon their souls will be crapped out of your coffin-dodging arseholes, just kidding love, just some scouse humour for you!
No, they are God's creatures just like what we are. And I should know because Garry told me that God has personally given me my Psychic Genius powers.

And that is why Yvette Fielding is talking a crock of shite, la. I am not 'quite good' my powers are God-given.Therefore, like Jesus, I am bloody wonderful"

Psychic Terry Strange



1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete