Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Psychic Terry Strange: "Why I Am Qualified To Befriend Or Defeat Bigfoot"


"I have received a large number of emails from people saying it is cruel that I am hunting Bigfoot. I am not intending on causing Bigfoot any harm when I journey to the USA next month, unless it decides to get tasty in which case I am quite capable of handling myself in a fight. Let me tell you all about the fight I had with Bigfoot's Asian 'cousin' the Yeti.

Many years ago, just after I graduated with my degree in Parapsychology, I went on a backpacking tour with my girlfriend (and subsequently wife, then ex-wife) Gladys Contostavlos. Anyway after a number of adventures, Gladys and I ended up pitching our tent in a valley below the glacier in the foothills of Tibet. This was around the time I 'met' my second spirit guide Pontificus Maximus. There was a bit of jealousy going on with him and Garry, my first spirit guide. I sent Gladys out to pick some berries while I meditated in the tent and tried to get Garry to befriend Pontificus and stop sulking.

After about an hour I heard Gladys screaming outside. My first thought was 'I'm meditating for crying out loud woman' but I didn't say anything. Gladys was young and slim in those days and a bit of a looker so I didn't want her upset, but I was cross my meditation was interrupted by the daft cow.

I was shocked to discover that a 7 foot tall hairy creature was menacing her!! This monster had wandered down off the mountain and I could see its big footprints in the snow. I knew straight away it was a YETI - the Asian cousin of the Bigfoot!

It looked really surprised to see me and must've known my cosmic energy was at a huge level, cos they're really clever and paranormal, like. Now I was a younger man in those days and I could tell our Glad was really frightened. She were there, cowering in her shorts and boots, berrys all over the grass. I knew that the Yeti had just come down off the mountain to get some berrys and we were in its way.

I used my cosmic energy to look into its stupid monkey brain and the Yeti spoke to me, telepathically 'Terry' it said, telepathically 'Man....must stop all war...and be at peace...with fellow man' Beautiful.

On the other hand, Gladys was weeping away. So I channelled my cosmic energy into my fist through my chakra and flew through the air, smacking it a good one on the chin. It ran away after that I can tell you!!

Gladys was so grateful that I got lucky TWICE that night. Of course this was long before she had an affair with the plumber.

So I guarantee you, that BIGFOOT will not be harmed. I swear on the Bloodline Of Atlantis.

Psychic Terry Strange"

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete