Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Psychic Terry's Update


Psychic Terry Strange, the UK's 18th Most Popular Celebrity Spiritualist Medium and Psychic Writes

"Alright there me loves, it's your favourite Celebrity Spiritualist Medium and Psychic Tezza here. Blow me I've been having an AMAZING time on tour, apart from a couple of solictor's letters from Gladys, me ex-wife and a heated conversation with my estranged son Dwight, it's been AMAZING.

A couple of nights ago I only went to heaven, in the Other Higher Side Of Life with all the people in spirit, to watch my dear departed friend MICHAEL JACKSON sing the whole of his album INVINCIBLE on stage!! It was amazing, there must've been nearly 6 million spirits, angels, UFOs, light workers and Atlanteans watching. Of course with me being great mates with Our Michael I got to travel in my Astral Body and watch from a balcony seat!!

I watched the whole concert sitting next to Princess Diana, the Queen Of Hearts, Charles Dickens, my spirit guide Garry and Curd Cobain, my new friend who used to sing in the grung band Narnia who was popular with the Elmo kids, so he tells me. AMAZING. Anyway I was glad to sit with them as I've never heard any of the songs Michael sang before, I mean INVINCIBLE did anybody even buy it?  Thankfully he did a few of his hits at the end. I even got to duet on a 23 minute version of I Just Can't Stop Loving You with Michael at the concert encore! Amazing!! Edith Piaf, Jimmy Hendricks the guitar player and Sonny Bono from U2 also joined in!!"

STOP PRESS : There have been allegations that a Liverpool journalist has researched Psychic Terry Strange's spirit guide Garry and is claiming that he was not hanged for a crime he did not commit and in fact, committed the crime, stealing the wheels from a carriage recently purchased by the Lord Of Birkenhead in 1759. Psychic Terry Strange will be consulting Pontificus Maximus, the 1st century Roman centurion while this is sorted out. We apologise for any inconvenience.




PS Brenda Phillips, Psychic Terry Strange Administration Team writes:

"Hello all

Psychic Terry Strange Administration Team would like to once again confirm that Psychic Terry's Free Online Readings are still FREE until the end of October 2012. From 1st November 2012 Psychic Terry Strange unfortunately has to levy a £39.99 for EACH email he replies to (or receives). This is purely to cover the cost of the PTSAT's Portakabin and also child support payments to Psychic Terry Strange's ex-wife Gladys and their son Dwight.

Thank you, Brenda.
See Disclaimers elsewhere on the Blog"

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete