Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Friday 21 September 2012

Garry Situation

 
"A lot of you have been really concerned that Garry, my spirit guide in the Higher Side Of Life has been targetted by an unscrupulous Merseyside dirt-digging journalist who says Garry was guilty of the crime he says he was innocent of which resulted in him being hanged by the neck until dead in 1756.
I have been conducting my own research into this and am certain Garry never nicked the wheels off of the Lord Of Birkenhead's new gold cart and sold them at a cart boot sale in Ormskirk. It is simply not something he would've done. As a pirate Garry would've been murdering innocent sea goers or shooting a musket into the head of a Navy captain or running ships aground with lanterns, not pissing about with some wheels. Garry states this is definitely the case and he is due for a trial by angels in heaven to ascertain this. Garry is not some dull character like Sam, Derek Acorah's spirit guide, he is a varied, colourful rogue and violent thug and should be treated as such. He is already recognised by many other spirits and ghosts in the Other Side Of Life as a double-hard Scouse bastard"

Psychic Terry Strange

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete