Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Monday 10 September 2012

Psychic Terry Strange's FIRST BOOK Announced

The AMAZING photo above was taken by Professor Charlton at Liverpool University and is taken with a specially designed digital camera designed by the Professor himself, which has been attuned to spiritual vibrations. This particular photo was taken while Psychic Terry Strange received an instruction from BEYOND THIS WORLD from Garry, his Spirit Guide, to tell the Professor important confidential information. The photo CLEARLY shows Psychic Terry's Aurra being affected by THE WORLD OF SPIRIT when he was using TRANCE MEDITATION.
 
 If you look closely you may see 'rings of cosmic energy' emanating from Psychic Terry's EYES.
 
Psychic Terry Strange confirms "Only gifted spiritual people can see my cosmic rings on this photo. If it looks like a normal photo of me you may need to re-examine your spiritual life as your soul is that of a cynic or atheist, you need to enter into God's world"


Psychic Terry Strange is currently working on his first book "Psychic Terry Strange's Strange Psychic Sensational Adventures"
 
This will include:
 
His feud with Yvette Fielding and how they made up telepathically in Slough!
 
His fight with a Yeti in the foothills of Nepal!
 
His crazy drinking session in Atlantis with Elvis, Amy Winehouse and Winston Churchill!
 
His spirit guide Garry's Guide To The Afterlife!
 
His backstage pass to see Michael Jackson's amazing post-death concert in Heaven!
 
His tough upbringing on the streets of Liverpool!

The time his spirit guide Garry and his pirate mates from the Other Side Of Life battled and defeated a poltergeist which had been tormenting Psychic Terry Strange when he was a mere 14 year old
 
Some of his racy encounters with his obsessed female fanbase 'the Strangies'!
 
More to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete