Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Friday 20 July 2012

Psychic Terry's FREE Psychic Reading

Yes its entirely free and already the requests are whizzing into Terry's inbox!!

However please note Psychic Terry Strange is unable to answer requests from people who are NOT in the UK at this present time, this is due to unusual psychic vibrations in the astral plane because of the current volatile situation in the Middle East.

This free reading is for UK readers only at present as stated,
I am very sorry about this but Garry, Terry's spirit guide and deceased pirate says 'he is proper not feeling it in the States at present, la, you get me?'

Brenda Phillips, Terry's manager


*Please note - Not the noted scientist and atheist Richard Dawkins, this photo was taken by head of the Skeptics Society Of Warrington, Richard 'Dickie' Dawkins

2 comments:

  1. Hand crafted from used bike wheels these unique devices add style to
    any clothing. These devices are water resistant which makes them far
    stronger than set or fabric devices. With the durability of the strings,
    flat protection and silicone substances found in a motorcycle wheel,
    these devices will last permanently. These devices create wonderful
    discussion parts as well. If you have your own wheel that maintains a
    special memory for you, maybe a competition, millennium, trip, etc.
    contact me and I can create a customized buckle for you.
    The best site click here free psychic readings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete