Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Friday 6 July 2012

Introduction....

This article is reprinted from the fanzine 'Psychics Uk' and was conducted by Brenda Phillips, secretary of The Terry Strange Fanclub 'It's A Strange World'.


"I journeyed to Terry's beautiful semi-detached home in Merseyside to interview him and get to know the real Terry Strange! I know many of you 'Strangies' want to get to know what makes him tick, but as ever, our favourite psychic is hard to pin down!

Brenda Phillips (BP): 'Terry, obviously the first thing people always want to know is - how did you find your spirit guide, Garry?'

Terry Strange (TS): 'I'm glad you asked that Brenda. I did not find Garry so much as he found me! And if I could just clarify that its Garry with 'two r's' not one, Garry gets very cross if you mis-spell his name, then objects start rattling and flying around the room Garry is a pirate from Merseyside who was hanged in 1758 for a crime he didn't commit. We first met when I was 7. He appeared in my room and said my Guardian Angel, Boris, had sent him to help me find my way into the Strange World Of The Spirit. This came as no surprise as I had seen angels and phantoms since I was a baby. I communicated telepathically with my Guardian Angel Boris before I could speak.

BP: So you've always been psychic?

TS: Yes, when I was 3 I had a friend, a green pixie called Polecat Hubbins, who lived at the bottom of the garden

BP: An imaginary friend?

TS: No, he is real. He follows me around. I am friends with all the fairy folk, although I have been engaged in actual deadly physical combat with a werewolf, a vampire, a sasquatch and a yeti. Not all at the same time though! Thats a story for another day!

BP: Where did you get the name 'The Ghost-Fighter'?

TS: Garry tells me all 'satanic' or 'dark' phantoms are terrified of me, evil spirits and so on. I am brilliant at doing exorcisms. That is why I am now personal friends with Michael Jackson, Elvis, Amy Winehouse and Rod Hull. They know that if they are threatened by a phantom or menaced by a ghoul in the afterlife I can call on the full array of my awesome psychic abilities to defeat the wicked ghosts.

BP: Wow! I didn't realise you are personal friends with those celebrities!! Tell us more, when did you become friends with Michael Jackson, Terry?

TS:  I remember the first time I 'connected' with Michael Jackson well, I was in HMV looking to buy the new Michael Bolton CD and for some reason I couldn't find any in the CD racks. I felt the usual warm feeling I get when I connect to the spirit world, and a high-pitched voice whispered to me "ABC, easy as 1-2-3" and then I realised that this was Michael Jackson telling me that Michael Bolton's CDs were in 'B' and not 'M' where I had been looking-his psychic advice really helped. I often unwind with music to blot out the whispers of the dead in my mind and am a big fan of Michael Bolton, Michael Buble and Phil Collins. As much as I love Michael Jackson I wish those three were dead so I could be friends with them too! Luckily Michael Jackson wasn't upset that I wasn't buying any of his CDs either! But really apart from Off The Wall and Thriller why would I? And I got those both for a pound each off a car boot sale in Birkenhead some years ago.

BP: So you and Michael Jackson became friends after that?.

TS: Yes, he is recording a new album in the spirit world called 'Afterlife'. Garry, my spirit guide, said Michael calls me his 'manager' and actually it was on my advice that Michael did the seance with Derek Acorah which you can still watch on Youtube. If you are highly spiritual like me you may have also seen Michael moonwalking at his Tribute Show. As an invisible ghost.

BP: What does the future hold for Terry Strange?

TS: I foresee that I will help police more on high profile cases. I have already helped solve a case involving a missing shopping trolley for Lidl and hope to use my abilities more along those lines, such as when Joe Power located Karen Matthews daughter, or was the missing daughter called Karen Matthews?My spirit guide Garry is also keen for me to train ordinary normal people in maximising their own psychic abilities. I don't want to jump on any bandwagons and 'do a cruise' as people like Joe Power or Sylvia Browne are doing though, no I want to take my fans on a 'spiritual journey' as well as a physical one. It will just happen to be on a boat.

BP: Thank you Terry Strange, psychic genius and friend of the stars!

NEXT ON TERRY'S BLOG

HOW I FOUGHT A VAMPIRE ON A PACKAGE COACH HOLIDAY TO TRANSYLVANIA IN 1988

MY FEUD WITH MOST HAUNTED'S YVETTE FIELDING






1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete