Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Day David Blaine Slept On Terry's Inflateable Bed In The Spare Room


Terry has completed five renditions of the new Michael Jackson album to excited fans today, including one to that bloke off Britains Got Talent or the X-Factor or whatever national karaoke contest it was. That chap who dressed like Michael Jackson and sang really badly and sulked a lot anyway. Terry was sure it was him as the person on the other end of the phone just wept and kept saying 'Michael I love you' all the way through 'Blame It On Bubbles'. Anyway, a good first day however Terry says being possessed by Michael has really worn him out and Michael Jackson is also exhausted in the spirit world although he is in a better condition than Terry! Or not, if you consider that he is, well, dead.

Terry will re-open the renditions next week so get your requests in as there are already 100 people on the list (a good mix of old time hardcore Strangies and new Michael Jackson fans Terry thinks!)
Terry will be singing in either telephone meetings or in 121 meetings in the conservatory.

He is having a well-earned lie down now in the spare room, which reminded me of the time back in 1998 when he had a telephone call from none other than David Blaine who got in touch to say he had felt the psychic vibrations from Terry on the aeroplane over from America and was straight on his way to Liverpool! Terry and the young David ended up at the pub and after a few shandies David ended up staying on our inflateable bed, worse for wear, the big saft wuss!! David is still great friends with Terry and they buy each other a thimble every time they visit a new town. It was Terry that David turned to when he did his 'frozen in a block of ice for 3 months' trick. Terry suggested he wore 'good thick socks'.

Brenda Phillips
Terry's Manager

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete