Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Thursday 26 July 2012

Psychic Terry Strange: Praise For Terry!



Hello, Brenda Phillips here from the Psychic Terry Strange Administration Team!

Psychic Terry Strange has informed me that some of the online requests for Limited Offer Free Psychic Readings (see blog entries) have to be returned due to the online form not being completed in full.  Psychic Terry Strange confirms that for he, and his deceased pirate Spirit Guide Garry to be able to work in the spirit realm full information is required to do so. Without this your requests cannot be processed. Thank you!

Here is some recent praise for Psychic Terry Strange from people who have dared to open their souls to the man referred to as 'the UK's own (and only) Psychic Genius'*

"Psychic Terry Strange's readings are positive and uplifting. He has many abilities that he uses during readings although I have never paid for one of his topless aurra massages, even though I hear they are fab. He is highly accurate with Clairvoyance, Empathy and the ability to channel loved ones who have died and crossed over. You will immediately notice he is a candid, caring and honest reader. He puts me at ease and I love it when the spirit of my dead husband Geoff possesses him and he does that funny thing with his eyes. Well worth £42 for an hours sitting' - J Matthews, Ormskirk

"Psychic Terry Strange's readings are very personal and highly detailed, sometimes to the point of being uncomfortable, its as if he's hacked my mobile phone. He leaves nothing out of my readings and his spirit guide Garry is always good fun although he can be crude, he once threatened to "go poltergeist on my fat ass" but that is the price you pay for spiritual accuracy." - D Thomas, Kent

 "Psychic Terry Strange will not just tell you want you want to hear, but what you need to know and sometimes what you don't need to know such as when he accidentally told me I would be run over and killed by a bus in 2015. He gives me complete and important information about my life, although admittedly there is only three years left of it  and I now rarely go out. He addresses my concerns, and never hesitates to be truthful with me, or sugarcoat the situation. He has the power and unique abilities to make things drastically change in my life (unlike other dishonest psychics who claim they can, but cannot). He is truly gifted, and has proven to many people that hispowers are real.He did state he could turn invisible and even this proved to be true, although my neighbour said that he had hopped over the fence and hid behind her wheelie bins for half an hour. I do not believe this as Psychic Terry Strange is brilliant. Well worth a standing order of £24.99 a month. Please remember to always call him Psychic Terry Strange though, he threatened to hit me once for calling him 'just' Terry Strange" - K Bolivar, Whitley Bay

*G Hopper, Terry Strange Fan Club, St Helens Branch



1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete