Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Sunday 4 November 2012

Psychic Terry Strange news

Hi all

Brenda Phillips again

Psychic Terry Strange called me from London, he is confident he will be back in Liverpool by next Wednesday

He says this explains the agitation his Spirit Guides had before the USA trip

MI5 have been asking him further questions about his trip to Area 51, his UFO visit and his psychic interractions with Bigfoot - Psychic Terry is convinced this is a CIA set up 'with some pagan witches involved at government level'

Psychic readings will continue after his release

Please keep sending emails and letters of support! terrystrange777@gmail.com

Brenda

Here are some messages for Psychic Terry he's received, thanks! :

"Don't let the bastards grind you down our Psychic Tezza" - Maureen Grichbold, Birkenhead

"The government is no friend of the 'Pool Tez, you show 'em, the fascist tory twats" - Arthur Dennis, Bootle

"Your powers are amazing Terry mate, its no wonder MI5 are scared of you" - Florence Merton, Ormskirk

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete