Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Wednesday 31 October 2012

VERY VERY IMPORTANT ATLANTEAN COSMIC ENERGY MAXIMISATION COURSE/BIGFOOT EXPEDITION NEWS

Hello

Brenda Phillips here

For those of you who didn't follow Psychic Terry Strange's expedition to the USA during October I can confirm that he found some major scientific evidence about Bigfoot while there, as well as experiencing some startling supernatural events connected to the trip.

While in Alaska on the second leg of the expedition Psychic Terry Strange's team were arrested by a group of men they believe were from the CIA. The majority of their evidence was confiscated and Psychic Terry Strange was asked to return to the UK immediately.

He did so and returned to Liverpool in time to avoid Hurricane Sandy, which he would've encountered had he stayed there. Garry, his spirit guide, also foresaw the storm and its effects but Psychic Terry Strange was under instructions not to discuss a great deal of his paranormal experiences or findings.

He was very excited about his

ATLANTEAN COSMIC ENERGY MAXIMISATION COURSE

being held at secret, exclusive venues in both Birkenhead and Warrington due to begin on Monday 5th November.
 
However Her Majesty's secret service have now taken Psychic Terry Strange away for further interviews so the course has now been postponed.
 
I am very sorry but at present he cannot carry out any psychic readings, contribute anonymously to Take A Break or Chat It's Fate's psychic pages or attend the many psychic fairs he's been invited to until the whole situation is sorted out and his claim to be the first person to have ridden in a UFO with Bigfoot and see Bigfoot's crystal box full of poltergeist weapons be scientifically verified.
 
Brenda Phillips

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete