Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Thursday 29 November 2012

Psychic Terry Strange Christmas Gift Sets

"Hi everyone

Brenda Phillips here, head of Psychic Terry Strange Administration and Marketing

Due to popular demand from 'Strangies' - Psychic Terry Strange's mega fan base, Psychic Terry Strange is making available exclusive Christmas Gift Sets - no pictures are available at the moment as they are still being assembled in a sweat shop in Bootle.

These EXCLUSIVE packages feature:

*Psychic Terry Strange Amulet Of Power - feel the cosmic vibes of celestial energy flow through your chakras in this amazing medallion of Atlantis Power

*Signed photo of Psychic Terry Strange

*Amazing 'My Bigfoot Travels' pamphlet featuring an amazing summary of Psychic Terry Strange's autumn expedition to the USA

*Psychic Terry Strange's Rod Of Ra - modelled on the ancient Egyptian God's stunning Staff Of The Gods this may look like a common or garden magic wand but it is blessed by ancient forces via the telepathic crystal carried by Psychic Terry Strange to bring luck, wisdom and good fortune in 2013

*Holy water bottle from a shrine blessed by Garry, Psychic Terry Strange's Spirit Guide in Birkenhead

---This amazing offer is £20.99 per set TODAY ONLY as an exclusive for Psychic Terry Strange's biggest and best fans! email terrystrange777@gmail.com - only 5 sets per customer, sorry!

----From tomorrow the price increases to £49.99 so order now!

Brenda"

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete