Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Remembering Brenda

Alright Strangies
Psychic Tezza here, as you know my admin assistant Brenda Phillips recently passed away when
three brand new combine harvesters fell on top of her at a factory in Slough. Terrible
business, but she is still with us in the afterlife and running my operation. However now
she's in spirit I don't have to pay her either. Win win!
This means the admin charge of £39.99 still stands for my amazing FREE PSYCHIC READING
but there is now an additional £15.99 handling charge as Navdeep and Emma are still not up
to speed in the admin stakes. Sorry about that, blame Brenda! Ha ha!
So what else have I been up to?
I attended a meeting of Chat It's Fate magazine's top psychics and advised on making Angel
Shrines and then I travelled to Birkenhead to exorcise a mobile phone possessed by the
evil spirit of Myra Hindley.
In February I was employed by Robbie Williams to look into the past life of his aunt's cat
in Hanley and once more I was giving psychic advice, this time to Take A Break magazine's
'what does my dream' mean column (they pretend its some bird writing it, but actually
its me)
Then I saw BT Telecom about setting up my own Psychic Chat Line (£3.85 per minute) which should be
all go very soon!
Take Care loves
Psychic Terry Strange
PS I am flying to LA next week to spend some time with my son Zack and to meet Sylvia Browne for drinks and nibbles at her ranch

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete