Who Is Terry Strange?

Terry Strange is a Psychic Adventurer, Ghost-hunter, Spiritual Medium, Eternal Brother Of The Afterlife Fellowship, President Of The Atlantis Reincarnation Guild, Paranormal Detective, Seeker Of The Truth Of Immortal Science, Bringer Of Universal Love, tarot (Terrot), crystals, dreams, empathy and reiki ...and so much more!

Saturday 13 October 2012

Injured In Oregon

"Hi everyone

For those who have not been following  Psychic Terry Strange's AMAZING exciting twitter feed (@terrystrange777) I have confirmation from the Paranormal Group he is working with that he has been injured in a fall from the tree he was hiding up in the secret Oregon location.

The Group confirms that they and Psychic Terry Strange had a close encounter with a 'strange shimmering triangle shaped flying object' which hovered above the woods for a couple of hours.

After this they detected a horrific smell then Psychic Terry Strange's spirit guide's Garry and Pontificus Maximus became highly agitated as they sensed a non-human presence mere miles from them.

Psychic Terry Strange and his spirit guides attempted telepathic contact with this presence but it became aggressive and sent a poltergeist to attack them. In a whirl of branches, twigs and stones Psychic Terry was dislodged from his camouflaged hunting nest up a giant pine and hurled to the forest floor below. The rest of the Paranormal Group were also attacked and their scientific equipment disabled or destroyed!

PTS is currently in hospital but it is 'not serious' and he hopes to be back in action for the remaining 2 weeks!

Brenda Phillips"

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete